Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Random Blog Journey-2-Peace: True Confessions of a Lovestruck Postie

    Trish Monaco.
    singer. songwriter.
    dog walker.
    human. living.
    loving. laughing.
    in Los Angeles

headshot3web

Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, December 14, 2006

True Confessions of a Lovestruck Postie

the following is a paid review - even though I'm being compensated, this is, as always, my honest opinion.

So friends have been asking about payperpost: Do you really get paid? Is it worth it? (and most importantly) should I get involved?

My answer: a definitive yes! to all questions.

Seriously, I got paid to make this spazoid video. My idea. My footage. My editing. (i know it's obvious. that's my point. cash in pocket for my silly, fun creativity)





What are you waiting for? Get paid to make videos .

Labels: , ,

Comments on "True Confessions of a Lovestruck Postie"

 

Blogger Phinney said ... (4:23 PM) : 

adore-able.

 

post a comment