Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Random Blog Journey-2-Peace: Pre-Holiday Frustration

    Trish Monaco.
    singer. songwriter.
    dog walker.
    human. living.
    loving. laughing.
    in Los Angeles

headshot3web

Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Pre-Holiday Frustration

It's been a heluva weekend. I'm trying to stay in the love but it's difficult when people let me down. I know, people will always let me down. It's human nature. So, in truth, I let myself down.
Usually I spend the holidays in town, working (pet sitting, dog walking, etc). It's a busy time of year. People book their pet sitters months in advance. I had to turn down three offers this year because I won't be in town.

My vacation plans have been set for three months. It's been 14 years since I spent Christmas with my family in the northeast. This is a big deal. We've had our pet sitter scheduled for two months - and she just backed out.

As infuriating as this is, I'm really trying to understand and let it go.

I've been on craigslist, on the phone and sending emails all day looking for help. We leave Wednesday. It's crunch-time.

Our flight already has the maximum number of in-flight pets scheduled to travel. We could check them in as baggage but I'm desperately trying to avoid that.

A.n.y.w.a.y.

Back to phone calls. It'll all work out. Just wanted to express my frustration with this challenge. Looking forward to a funfilled holiday season. And a safe, loving environment for our pets.

Labels:

Comments on "Pre-Holiday Frustration"

 

Blogger Nancy said ... (6:22 AM) : 

Yup...pre-holiday frustration is a good title. Where in the NE are you heading?
Good luck with the doggies...

Peace,
nancy

 

Blogger Kathy said ... (9:59 AM) : 

Please don't check your pets a baggage. I just find that such a horrible way to travel with animals.
Can you put them up in a kennel or at the vets? Not a great idea I know but it's better than baggage.

Kathy

 

post a comment