Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Random Blog Journey-2-Peace: ppp - Almighty Cleanse - ppp

    Trish Monaco.
    singer. songwriter.
    dog walker.
    human. living.
    loving. laughing.
    in Los Angeles

headshot3web

Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Monday, December 18, 2006

ppp - Almighty Cleanse - ppp

The following is a sponsored review.

I was just saying to PBX over the weekend that I am ready for a cleanse - mentally, physically, emotionally. You know when you know it's time? Usually I get Dr. Schulze's Colon Cleanse. His Botanical Pharmacy is here in town. But I didn't go - because I thought they might be closed. Plus I'm going on vacation, so I know I won't start a cleansing program till after I return. It's the perfect time to make that commitment - The New Year!
So I was looking for open opportunities on payperpost this morning and this Almighty Cleanse jumped out at me. It's basically the same 2-part program that I've used. It's about the same price. And I just may try it.
How does it work? Follow the 7-day program and notice significant difference (or not) in your physical being. For me, I notice a world of difference. I feel physically lighter and more mentally alert. My skin is smoother, even my eyes are clearer.
It's the most significant first step to any kind of healthy cleanse. Some may refer to this as a "diet" - others refer to it as a "lifestyle" - I refer to it however I feel in the moment (blessing/burden). But I do know every time I commit to the program, even after the first day, I feel incredibly good and tell myself I should be doing it on a regular basis.
Now I'm looking forward to the new year. This is exciting. If you try this stuff, let me know how it goes.

Labels: ,

Comments on "ppp - Almighty Cleanse - ppp"

 

post a comment