Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Random Blog Journey-2-Peace: Holiday Running

    Trish Monaco.
    singer. songwriter.
    dog walker.
    human. living.
    loving. laughing.
    in Los Angeles

headshot3web

Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Holiday Running

What a whirlwind of a ride! I'm still in New Hampshire - having the time of my life - Adoring my brother and his family. Getting caught up with cousins, aunts and uncles. (okay, one aunt and one uncle)

My youngest first cousin is now a full-fledged adult, married, world-traveller, special-ed teacher. She kicks some serious cool-ass. Her sister, who I could not, for the life of me, recognize in pictures at her recent baby shower, was easily recognizable as a 30-something mother of a three-month-old. Their oldest sister, my best-bud growing up, was as wise-cracking as I remember. Lots of laughs. Good times! Their mother follows my blog (hi Auntie!) and is a reality show junkie. Reminds me, I have to put The Amazing Race in my Netflix queue.

PBX and I have been running ragged, trying to get all the visiting in we possibly can. As a matter of fact, I'm running out the door with my sister-in-law and niece right now. Time to shop in tax-free New Hampshire! Woohoo!

More later. Happy Holidays!

Labels:

Comments on "Holiday Running"

 

Blogger Kathy said ... (6:37 AM) : 

sounds like you are having a grand old time.

Kathy

 

Blogger Heather said ... (8:37 AM) : 

yay! keep enjoying yourself! i can't wait to see pics of your adventure! ♥

 

Blogger DEREK said ... (1:44 PM) : 

that's awesome! Glad your having a great time, Have a Happy New Year!

 

Blogger Judith HeartSong said ... (4:44 PM) : 

Happy New Year Trish! judi

 

post a comment