Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Random Blog Journey-2-Peace: Hippy Dippy

    Trish Monaco.
    singer. songwriter.
    dog walker.
    human. living.
    loving. laughing.
    in Los Angeles

headshot3web

Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Monday, December 11, 2006

Hippy Dippy

Posting the second video from my performance at The Cat Club on 11/28/06. For those who were there, you may notice I'm posting songs out of order. This one is posted with both Carol and Mary in mind. It's also for those who've been asking for (begging, demanding) this song on cd, mp3, etc. This is the only recorded version of Hippy Dippy (so far).

eeeeyuk! how do these video hosting sites decide on the images they use? i think when they get bored, they watch videos frame-by-frame to find the most laughable poses.







Lyrics can be found on my website here.

I got a few requests for lyrics on my previous music video post. I thought they were posted on my site as well - but I was mistaken. There's a lot missing from the site. Updates are being made.

Labels: ,

Comments on "Hippy Dippy"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:00 AM) : 

Awesome!! I missed the faces you made at the end. Too cute, hippy chick.

Did you change to Beta? I can't freakin' leave my comment. Hmmm...I'm not awake yet though either. Maybe I'm using the wrong password....Robbie

 

Anonymous mary said ... (2:59 AM) : 

Having problems posting comments too!! But I finally think I have figured it out.

When is the next CD coming out??

 

Blogger Paul said ... (4:54 PM) : 

I've been enjoying your music videos and songs. I was trying to figure out who you were reminding me of, and I decided that it is Melanie (Safka) from the late 60's/early 70's. She was talented and a bit edgy and funny, and so are you.

 

post a comment