Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Random Blog Journey-2-Peace: Family

    Trish Monaco.
    singer. songwriter.
    dog walker.
    human. living.
    loving. laughing.
    in Los Angeles

headshot3web

Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Monday, December 18, 2006

Family

Whoa. It's Monday. In exactly 48 hours I'll be on a plane back to my hometown-ish (the town next to my hometown). I'm giddy. I haven't been home for the holidays in 14 years. I can hardly wait to see my brother and his family. I've only seen his kids twice in their/our lifetime. I know, not nearly enough. Not even close. This picture is two years old. That was the last time I saw them. Before that, my niece was an infant. I've missed so much!

We'll be staying with them all week. It may not make up for lost time but it will certainly start a new tradition. It's my intention to be in their lives way more regularly. It's difficult when we're 3000 miles apart. I would love to go to baseball games and gymnastics events, birthday parties and school functions. I'm so looking forward to just hanging out with them in their environment. No pressure. Just hanging, talking, laughing, loving.

You know what's gonna happen don't you? I'm gonna wanna live there to be near them. I feel it already. I hope I get my fix enough to fill my spirit and bring their energy back here with me.

Nancy asked where I'm going. My brother lives in New Hampshire - right on the MA border, where we grew up. PBX's family is in New Hampshire too. This works out brilliantly!

Still finalizing pet sitting plans. We have a few possibilities brewing after all the calls and emails we put out yesterday. I'll know better after 5pm today. fingers crossed.

Labels: ,

Comments on "Family"

 

Blogger The Boisverts said ... (5:17 AM) : 

(New Hampshire! New Hampshire! New Hampshire!... this is your subconcious talking to you... you must move to New Hampshire....!)

:-)

Hey, are you bringing your guitar or is that too much hassle on the plane?

If you can break away from your brother's beautiful family for a day and drive up to me (I'm guessing we're about an hour away from him)... come over and hang for a morning! I'd love to see you and maybe sing together. (and if you can't swing it, no worries! I'll catch you the next 14 years, although I hope it's sooner than that!)

 

post a comment