Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Random Blog Journey-2-Peace: Why Do You Tube?

    Trish Monaco.
    singer. songwriter.
    dog walker.
    human. living.
    loving. laughing.
    in Los Angeles

headshot3web

Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Why Do You Tube?

This is not a video of my gig the other night. That's on its way. For now, here's my video response to one YouTuber's question: WHY DO YOU TUBE?

Labels: , ,

Comments on "Why Do You Tube?"

 

Blogger gigi said ... (11:06 PM) : 

I so totally love this! It's so...edgy.

Brilliant. :D :D :D

 

Blogger gigi said ... (11:09 PM) : 

I would also like to point out that your word verification thing is starting to read like a really hard drunk test...vxehwgen75bVXpo374w...

 

Blogger Robbie said ... (6:26 AM) : 

Too cute!

Come to think of it,You Tube reminds me of what when my brothers and I as kids would take one of those old big buttoned tape recorders and do interviews with people, pretending we were roving reporters. Ha! Fun, fun, fun.

 

Blogger Nancy said ... (6:40 PM) : 

Oh crap...I loved that. Why would I say "Oh crap" if I love something? No clue.

You're just great...that's all.

Nancy

http://journals.aol.com/nhd106/Nancyluvspix/

 

post a comment