Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Random Blog Journey-2-Peace: Tuesday with Trish

    Trish Monaco.
    singer. songwriter.
    dog walker.
    human. living.
    loving. laughing.
    in Los Angeles

headshot3web

Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Monday, November 27, 2006

Tuesday with Trish

Just a quick friendly reminder to print off this flyer and come to The Cat Club on Sunset tomorrow night for a short acoustic set. Looking forward to seeing you all.
peace & love,
Trish


click on image to enlarge

DATE: Tuesday, November 28
TIME: 8pm sharp! (I'm off stage by 8:30) doors open at 7:30.
VENUE: The Cat Club
ADDRESS: 8911 W. Sunset Blvd
West Hollywood, CA 90069
COVER: $8 at the door. $5 with flyer.

21 and over. ID required. (sorry kids)

Labels: , , ,

Comments on "Tuesday with Trish"

 

Blogger Bobby Griffin said ... (1:40 PM) : 

Hey Trish...thanks for using me as your referral for PayPerPost. You earned me $5 today! Thanks so much!!

 

Blogger aims said ... (8:08 AM) : 

Trish!!! I can't believe it's been 4-ever since I last stopped by to check on you. (I'm sorry) Last time I stopped by here, you were just moving into your new place. I have tons of catching up to do. (I just put on a fresh pot of coffee)

Well, you know that if I were there, I'd come to The Cat Club to see you perform. Good luck, have a great time!

XOXOXO
Mia

 

Blogger Kathy said ... (8:29 AM) : 

copied your entry over to my journal to make sure everyone sees it. not sure any of my readers live out your way though

 

Blogger The Boisverts said ... (9:51 AM) : 

Trish, how did it go????

 

Blogger alphawoman said ... (10:47 AM) : 

Let us know how it went!!

 

post a comment