Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Random Blog Journey-2-Peace: ReviewMe

    Trish Monaco.
    singer. songwriter.
    dog walker.
    human. living.
    loving. laughing.
    in Los Angeles

headshot3web

Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

ReviewMe

This is a paid advertisement from ReviewMe.com.
Many of us have been blogging for years - for free. For a long time I've been trying to figure out how to make blogging worth more than just my time in a creative outlet. Recently I stumbled on the idea of blogging for cash. That's right. Actual pay. How many times have I promoted an idea, a business, a service, a product? Like, every time I blog.

So this new company, ReviewMe.com, is offering competitive rates (cha-ching) for bloggers to talk about products and services they enjoy. There's nothing to it. It took me less than three minutes to sign up and see that my blog qualified for the service. I will get to choose what I blog about and - did I mention - get paid for it! Hello! It's a win-win.

One great aspect of this service - ReviewMe requires that bloggers make a clear distinction between personal posts and paid advertisements. That made me feel a lot better when signing up. I want to know that my blog (and blogs I read) will always be authentic. When I review a product or service, it is my commitment to be honest. ReviewMe allows us to do that.

ReviewMe is in its infancy so time will tell the kind of opportunities its members will have. But so far, so good. I'm making money just sitting here in my pj's, telling you about an exciting new venture. If you're interested in checking it out (and you should be), visit ReviewMe and get started. It costs you nothing. If you choose to sign up, please tell them I sent you (freeepeace@gmail.com). We'll all benefit that way. And be sure to let me know what you think.

Thanks for reading. Now, on with our regularly scheduled blogging.

Comments on "ReviewMe"

 

Blogger Robbie said ... (5:49 AM) : 

I'll have to come back and check it out. I've seen a little mumbling in some of the blogs and what-not that I read but I haven't paid much attention.

 

post a comment