Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Random Blog Journey-2-Peace: Re: One World

    Trish Monaco.
    singer. songwriter.
    dog walker.
    human. living.
    loving. laughing.
    in Los Angeles

headshot3web

Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Friday, November 17, 2006

Re: One World

Time is flying. flying I tell you. Myspace. YouTube. Blogger. Dogwalking. Music. Filmmaking. I think my gig will be video taped. Just got the okay from the club today. We may be taking in a couple of kitty-brothers for a few weeks. Yeah, lots going on. And no one has been to our place yet. I mean, we just haven't had the time. It's still "a mess" -- we're not fully moved in yet. Nothing on walls. A (free Ikea) wardrobe needs putting together. And the floors need to be cleaned every single week. With a yard and pets come dirt and grime!

...

I never finished this post. Instead I made this video. If you like it, please rate it here.

Comments on "Re: One World"

 

Blogger Kathy said ... (1:56 PM) : 

Just linked this in my journal. Love the video

 

Anonymous Tracy said ... (2:04 PM) : 

Very Unique. I liked it! :)

 

Blogger Trish said ... (2:09 PM) : 

Thanks Kathy. Very sweet of you to pass this along. Tracy, can I assume you came from Kathy's place? ;) Thanks much! peace.

 

Blogger Nancy said ... (7:32 PM) : 

Very cool...I love it.

Nancy

 

Anonymous Penny said ... (7:38 PM) : 

I came over from Kathy's place, too. Love your sound. Blessings, Penny

 

Blogger Remo said ... (10:21 PM) : 

Amazing. You are something else.

 

Blogger tiny dancer said ... (1:44 PM) : 

Ohhh, I likey! I'm gonna have to figure out how to post on myspace. I'm challenged that way so it may take me a little while... unless of course you would like to email me specific directions!

Yay! on the gig video tape too! WooHOO!!!Now Indiana girls can see u live! This makes me so vera happy!

 

Blogger Trish said ... (2:19 PM) : 

Thanks folks. Nice to see some familiar faces(names) in here.

Tiny Dancer - you can get the code to embed on your myspace page by going to this video's page on youtube. I'll try to email it to you but html coding usually gets translated over the web, ya know?

 

Blogger The Boisverts said ... (6:04 AM) : 

Love it. Love it. Love it.

Well done.

Wish I had an ounce of computer-savvy in me... considering I don't even know how to post a web picture on my blog, never mind a video! :) I'm always impressed and inspired at other's computer-savvy-ness.

 

post a comment