Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Random Blog Journey-2-Peace: ppp - X-Treme Scooters - ppp

    Trish Monaco.
    singer. songwriter.
    dog walker.
    human. living.
    loving. laughing.
    in Los Angeles

headshot3web

Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, November 26, 2006

ppp - X-Treme Scooters - ppp

paid for by payperpost

Just when I found deep love in my bike. Seriously, I love to ride my old-school Magna-something-or-other. But check this out! The next best thing in environmentally friendly rides. The X-Treme Electric Scooter. I like the X-360. Mostly because it's cute. It can handle some hills and rough terrain. With five colors to choose from, I'm torn between pink and yellow. I wonder, does something like this need to be registered with the DMV?

Next on my list is the X-560. It has all the same standard features as the X-360 (cargo box, turn signals, headlight, key ignition, etc.) plus more power, thicker tires, full fenders and more. It's just not as cute as the X-360. Plus, it costs a hundred bucks more.

There are more X-Treme Electric Scooters to choose from. The XP-700 is a little too motorcycle-ish for me. But it's worth checking out.

I'm all about simplicity - and cuteness. If you have one or have ridden one, please let me know what you think. I can hardly wait to test one! Just for fun of course. But I'll tell you, if I were a student again, without transportation, this would be my number one choice. It's inexpensive and practical. Oh, and did I mention, cute?

Check them all out at X-Treme Scooters.

Labels: ,