Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Random Blog Journey-2-Peace: ppp - Delightful Deliveries - ppp

    Trish Monaco.
    singer. songwriter.
    dog walker.
    human. living.
    loving. laughing.
    in Los Angeles

headshot3web

Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

ppp - Delightful Deliveries - ppp

this review is paid for by payperpost.


It's my favorite time of year again. Yay. I love the holidays with all the festivities, activities and shopping! But as I grow older, time goes faster. I'm a big fan of doing things the easy way. (Like shopping online - in my bathrobe.) But not the cheesy way.

It seems that Delightful Deliveries is a one-stop shopping mecca for gifts of any season. When I did a search for "holiday" gifts, it gave me 363 results. Too many to count. Lucky for me, their easy-to-navigate website practically held my hand and walked me through more specific choices. There are gift baskets galore. Baked goods. Candy. Snacks - including 'healthier' choices. Relaxation & Spa items. Full dinners. Soups. Wine. Fresh flowers. There are even quite a few choices of high-end delicious desserts for
those of us with special restrictions - sugar-free, non-dairy, egg-free, etc.

With high quality goods, I would've expected quite a hefty price tag. But no. I was surprised to see how reasonable the prices are. Not cheap - reasonable. Goods are shipped via major carriers - UPS, FedEx, DHL - in reasonable time. Next day. 2nd Day. And many items can be shipped internationally. There are no same-day orders because of these delivery services. But that's understandable. The thing I'd miss is that cute little cartoony DD-guy delivering with a smile.

One question I had was about the dinners. I learned in their FAQ that some dinners come ready-to-cook. Some come pre-cooked, ready to heat. All of their perishables are wrapped in protective food packaging, kept cool to prevent spoiling.

If you work for a company and need to send gifts to clients and the like, this is a great resource.

I'm not sure I would rely on this kind of service for all gifts, but it's good to know it's available for those last-minute "thoughtful" gifts. If you get a chance to check them out, please let me know what you think. I'm always interested in hearing success (or failure) stories about these things I find interesting. America's #1 Gift Basket Website

Comments on "ppp - Delightful Deliveries - ppp"

 

post a comment