Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Random Blog Journey-2-Peace: Media Fun

    Trish Monaco.
    singer. songwriter.
    dog walker.
    human. living.
    loving. laughing.
    in Los Angeles

headshot3web

Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Media Fun

I am having way too much fun surfing the 'net tonight. YouTube is a mess - outta control. Fun and disturbing. I'm eager to break out the video camera and get some better footage. For now, check out our new baby, Gracie, and my old baby, Hunny, in one of their more tender moments. Runtime is all of 7 seconds but it makes me melt. shot on Canon PowerShot SD110 Digital Elph







After uploading that, I dusted off the old webcam. Ahh, remember the good old days of cam-glam? Yeah well, it seems they're gone. For me anyway. Shot with Logitech Messenger QuickCam. manipulated in Photoshop Elements 2.0

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I think I'll stick with the digi-cam images. shot on Canon PowerShot SD110 Digital Elph. manipulated in Photoshop Elements 2.0

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Or not.

All in good fun.

Comments on "Media Fun"

 

Blogger Nancy said ... (9:07 AM) : 

OK...that was just too cute to describe. And we can't seem to get our dogs and cat to snuggle like that. Lucky you!
Also enjoyed the pics of you. So spontaneous and just plain cool.

Nancy

http://journals.aol.com/nhd106/Nancyluvspix/

 

Blogger Heather said ... (9:19 AM) : 

How cute are Hunny & the little one? I love it!

Great pics!
xox ♥

 

Blogger alphawoman said ... (3:40 PM) : 

Ahhhh...that is so cute. We must go back a long time in blog time...because I remember you using the web cam to post pictures of you eating...sweet potatoes (mashed potatoes) (I have sweet potatoes on the mind) at Thanksgiving oh so long ago!

 

Blogger Robbie said ... (5:52 AM) : 

Awww....

 

post a comment