Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Random Blog Journey-2-Peace: Gig Announcement

    Trish Monaco.
    singer. songwriter.
    dog walker.
    human. living.
    loving. laughing.
    in Los Angeles

headshot3web

Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Monday, November 06, 2006

Gig Announcement

Let's see ... a girl puts her music on myspace and gets a friendly email requesting her to play at a club on the world famous Sunset Strip. Works for me. Thanks Ian!

Don't miss my comeback debut.

DATE: Tuesday, November 28
TIME: 8pm sharp!
VENUE: The Cat Club
ADDRESS: 8911 W. Sunset Blvd
West Hollywood, CA 90069
COVER: $8 at the door. $5 with flyer.

email me for a flyer. there are plenty to go around.

Comments on "Gig Announcement"

 

Blogger Robbie said ... (6:37 AM) : 

Awesome! I'll have to see if I can make the longgggggggg trek there.
;-)

 

Blogger Irene said ... (10:27 PM) : 

I stumbled upon your blog and ended up fascinated. I greatly admire singers and sognwriters because I am pathetically tone-deaf! :p

Wishing you all the best in your music career. Keep at it! c",)

 

Blogger Judith HeartSong said ... (4:25 AM) : 

Yea Trish and congratulations... it sounds like good things are happening for you!

Judi

 

Blogger MzAmy said ... (7:35 PM) : 

woo hoo!
I WISH I could attend, especially since it's my birthday! :)
I am glad for your exposure in the music field, it's that bit of gas in your tank that keeps creative you's going. :D

 

Blogger The Boisverts said ... (5:39 AM) : 

Hi Trish, wish I lived in your neck of the country... I'd be there if I was!!! Break a leg.

 

Blogger tiny dancer said ... (1:04 PM) : 

there better be a video for me to view! I'm tellin ya!

 

Blogger gigi said ... (1:51 PM) : 

Have they built that border wall they've been talking about yet? You know ~ the one between LA and Orange County?

I'll be there, ID and all. Even if I have to arrive in the trunk of Robbie's car. :D

 

post a comment