Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Random Blog Journey-2-Peace: Zooom!

    Trish Monaco.
    singer. songwriter.
    dog walker.
    human. living.
    loving. laughing.
    in Los Angeles

headshot3web

Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Zooom!

It has been way too long. So much going on, I can hardly keep up. It's mid-July and I'm still somewhere back in May. Photos of July 4th have yet to make it to my flickr account. Tales of summer fun are drifting out of my memory bank. Preparation for ten days of pet sitting is about to begin. New business ventures are in the wings. Essential reading is piling up. House hunting has been less than dismal. Stress is oozing out my pores but slimming on the waistline.

Details will follow. I just had to start a post for productivity's sake.

Happy (fly-by) Summer!

Comments on "Zooom!"

 

Blogger gigi said ... (3:46 PM) : 

Hey ~ thanks for the hit and run! ;D

New biz, house hunting and pet sitting sound good. De-stress...somehow. Y'know, I know a great place for margaritas... :)

 

Blogger ChasingMoksha said ... (9:52 PM) : 

Zoom zoom...

 

Blogger Robbie said ... (8:40 AM) : 

(_|_)

That would be me mooning your fly-by. Where are the details?

 

post a comment