Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Random Blog Journey-2-Peace: More Zoom Zoom

    Trish Monaco.
    singer. songwriter.
    dog walker.
    human. living.
    loving. laughing.
    in Los Angeles

headshot3web

Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

More Zoom Zoom


Still riding a wild wave over here. We're house/pet sitting till next Tuesday morning. The owners of the house have two dogs (one's a 5-month-old pup) and a cat. Add to the mix our two dogs and the three of us. One might think it could get a little overwhelming. However, it's been wonderful. The house is plenty big enough for all of us. There's a pool and a hot tub. We cooked on the grill last night and watched a DVD in the sun room.

All the dogs get along well. Mostly they leave each other alone. The pup is very loving. He wasn't too thrilled with his initiation - a toss in the pool. He stays away when we're swimming now.

Piper, on the other hand, is having a great time wading in the pool. Roxy plays catch when we're swimming. She drops her ball in the pool and expects us to fetch it - and we do.


The hot tub is lovely. Except ... trust me when I say the surrounding deck is just for looks. I had this bright idea to jump into the pool from it. Instead I was tossed and tumbled, head first. Thanks to the cheap construction and large gashing staples, my legs were the last to crash into the water. It was a slow-motion fall that cannot be replayed. I was laughing so hard I couldn't catch my breath before hitting the water. I have a couple of nasty swollen cuts and bruises on my left leg. One on the bottom of my foot that disabled me from walking on my heal all day yesterday (not so visible in pics). So now the ball of my left foot is sore.

No worries though. It could've been so much worse. And now we have something to laugh about ... over and over and over again.

Work seems to be picking up a bit (fingers crossed). I got two calls last week and another today for new work. I also gave my number to three people in the last week for potential future business.

That's not even mentioning the new business venture I'm researching. It's big stuff. I'm excited about it. We'll see how that goes.

Okay, it's been more than 45 minutes. My lunch should be digested. It's pool time again!

Comments on "More Zoom Zoom"

 

Blogger gigi said ... (3:49 PM) : 

So...you have a gorgeous pool and a hot tub and a lovely yard and yet ~ something is missing from these pictures...

Wait, it's me! I'm missing from these pictures. When you hit the big time you're supposed to bring your posse ~ don't you watch 'Entourage'? Has TV taught you nothing? Honestly.

Well, nevermind. Have fun. Stay cool. And don't hurt yourself. Who knew hot tub hopping could be dangerous? :D

 

Blogger Robbie said ... (6:47 PM) : 

I wish I could have made it. Is this a two week gig perhaps???

 

post a comment