Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Random Blog Journey-2-Peace: Hunny Alive and Well

    Trish Monaco.
    singer. songwriter.
    dog walker.
    human. living.
    loving. laughing.
    in Los Angeles

headshot3web

Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Friday, June 23, 2006

Hunny Alive and Well


Thank you all for your love and support. Hunny is doing much better. She has more energy than before the incident even. Lab results show she had a UTI and it's possible the antibiotics have worked well for her already. She needs to get more/different antibiotics just to be sure the infection goes away for good. She's playing and eating and rolling around as if she's a new puppy again. She's also chewing and peeing where she shouldn't be. Yup, just like a puppy again. Hard to believe she's almost 12 yrs old. I love my girl.

Comments on "Hunny Alive and Well"

 

Blogger ally said ... (4:55 PM) : 

this definitely brought a smile to my face.

you & hunny have a great weekend!

 

Blogger IndigoSunMoon said ... (9:28 PM) : 

I am thrilled that Hunny-kins is well! That's fantastic news!
Love to you and Hunny!
Connie

 

Blogger gigi said ... (11:04 PM) : 

Awww...Hunny Bunny! She looks sleepy but game; 'I've had a couple of bad nights, but the sun is shining and it's a whole new day...' She's sisterin' on!

Been there, done that. Hunny is my hero. :)

 

Blogger Robbie said ... (7:33 AM) : 

Yeah!!!

 

Blogger Peachy said ... (9:43 AM) : 

Trish,

Hadn't been reading blogs in so long and just decided to catch up. My heart just thudded when I saw that Hunny had had so much trauma. Poor girl!

So glad to see that she's doing better.

 

Blogger V said ... (2:42 AM) : 

Aww, hunny. Lookin` good!
V

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:08 AM) : 

Oh Freee.... So glad that Hunny pulled through alright. How scary! Have an old girl here too... Unlike your Hunny, I think she is in her twilight year. She can barely walk these days, actually can barely do anything but she still eats like a champ...lol...
Hope things pick up with your business. Lots going on in your life, off to read more. : )

s0ngbird1962 "Hey God, it's me Michelle"

 

Blogger aims said ... (8:29 AM) : 

Hunny, sick? Ohhhh, noooo! How stressful this must've been for you. I apologize for not coming around more often. I wish I had known. I'm happy to hear that she is doing better now. Please kiss her and rub her belly for me.
Hugs,
Mia

 

Blogger Wil said ... (4:01 PM) : 

That's wonderful news, Trish. It is so hard when our companions get to a certain age.

By the by, the inappropriate peeing is a by-product of the antibiotics. Chewing is just a reaction to pain, probably.

 

post a comment