Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Random Blog Journey-2-Peace: Film Anxiety Dreams

    Trish Monaco.
    singer. songwriter.
    dog walker.
    human. living.
    loving. laughing.
    in Los Angeles

headshot3web

Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Film Anxiety Dreams

It's been almost two weeks since finishing that tough film shoot. And still I'm having anxiety dreams about it.

The other night (in my dream) it was a Wednesday and we had been working/filming for three days after the shoot was already finished. Our director had "squeezed in" a "few more shots" before the dailies went to the editor. You know, pick-ups. Some shots that we somehow missed. But wait - these scenes aren't even in the script. These are added shots. And we were supposed to be done already. Why am I here?

Another dream was about my performance as an AD. I walked right into a shot that I didn't even know what in progress. Paula said, "oops, I didn't call it...my fault." So the director said I would've gotten an A+ but because of Paula's mistake, I only got an A. That's laughable. In reality, without Paula's guidance I'd fail.

Here's one for dream analysts: Last night I dreamed that I was in the movie, playing a boy, folding laundry, wearing my 4th grade catholic school girl uniform.

There's more, but I think that's enough...don't you?

Comments on "Film Anxiety Dreams"

 

Blogger Remo said ... (8:17 PM) : 

That is one freaky dream. It's probably just your brain doing a de-frag. No worries -just enjoy the show.

 

post a comment