Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Random Blog Journey-2-Peace: Another Birthday Already?

    Trish Monaco.
    singer. songwriter.
    dog walker.
    human. living.
    loving. laughing.
    in Los Angeles

headshot3web

Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Another Birthday Already?

I remember when it seemed like forever for a year to pass. Not so much anymore. I think most of us can relate, so I won't bore anyone with details - who has time? With a story like that, we could be here till next year.

So it's not officially my birthday till Tuesday but the kick-off has started. I haven't had to do a thing to prepare (except for make a decision on how to celebrate). Today we're going to a Dodgers/Angels game. One of us is a Dodgers fan. One is an Angels fan. The other two could probably care less. But they're such good friends, they're (acting) excited just to be celebrating with me.

I haven't checked the weather yet. It's been gray and humid this month. I heard a thing about rain but not sure when/where.

Okay, I was freaking myself out. I checked the weather. Seems it'll be like every other May day in 2006. Partly cloudy, 70-degrees and 60% humidity. I'll take it!

Gotta go. Just wanted to check in. Have a great day.

Peace.

Comments on "Another Birthday Already?"

 

Blogger Robbie said ... (9:16 AM) : 

This morning my arms are telling me it wasn't so "partly" cloudy after all. So, it was the Dodgers and Angels who were playing. Good to know. Ha! ;-p Happy early Birthday!!!

 

Blogger tiny dancer said ... (4:47 PM) : 

Happy Birthday my "almost Taurus!"
Much love your sunny way!

 

Blogger gigi said ... (6:35 AM) : 

It was partly cloudy ~ cloudy on the left side of my neck, and sunburn-y on my right. And it rained all over my Angel parade.

(I still love ya Adam, baby.)

Happy Early Bird ~ I love your Birthdays! That was such a blast! :)

 

Blogger BAF said ... (4:43 PM) : 

Have a blast today (Tuesday already here in New Zealand) mine was Saturday - just a Taurus.

Enjoy

 

Blogger The Boisverts said ... (4:13 AM) : 

Happy Birthday to you, Trish!

 

Blogger ally said ... (9:08 PM) : 

happy belated birthday.

 

post a comment