Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Random Blog Journey-2-Peace: hair

    Trish Monaco.
    singer. songwriter.
    dog walker.
    human. living.
    loving. laughing.
    in Los Angeles

headshot3web

Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

hair



Comments on "hair"

 

Blogger Sarah said ... (7:10 AM) : 

It looks awesome! ;) I love the soft curl effect. ;)

Hope you are doing well. ;) But it sounds like your doing great!

Another summer is almost here. Can you believe it?

 

Blogger tiny dancer said ... (10:34 AM) : 

CUTE!!
Looks very easy and simple and lush and springy. Perfect!
(I've got a whole head full of white hairs...I just get blond highlights now to blend them in.)

 

Blogger Heather said ... (2:00 PM) : 

Awwww! A gray hair! LOL! Soo cute!I hope that you're doing well! I've been thinking of ya hon!

 

Blogger Remo said ... (10:49 PM) : 

Your hair looks great and frames your face quite nicely.

I'm proud of every grey hair I have, since most of them each have their own special origin. LOL

p.s. women with a little touch of grey are actually very sexy.

 

Blogger gigi said ... (2:37 PM) : 

OMG! Short, sexy, swingy ~ I love it. And yes; your 3 gray hairs are beautiful. My 2 inch gray roots, however; not so much. ;)

 

Blogger Becky said ... (7:17 PM) : 

I like it! Nice cut! You've got a long way to go to catch up to my cool "wings" of silver tho. I look kick-ass in grey, silver and white tops. Almost looks like I've done my hair that way on purpose. Frames my face quite nicely.

 

Blogger Robbie said ... (8:58 AM) : 

Adorable!!! I would love that style. I'm seriously thinking I need to change to your hairdresser even if it means a long haul.

Gray - Schmay. That's what Clairol is for baby. :-)

 

Blogger ChasingMoksha said ... (8:47 PM) : 

Okay, it is all fun and games until the grey start making your hair look mousy. I am so sick of my gray, and the color that I use to try and hide it, and the length that I am about to chop off 24 inches and go short, not just short, but SHORT!

Beautiful WOMAN you are!

 

Blogger Jod{i} said ... (10:11 AM) : 

Beautiful!!!! Looks great!! Aww just ignore them...for now, of coourse I cilor mine, so much for ignoring eh?

 

Blogger Jod{i} said ... (10:13 AM) : 

Beautiful!!!! Looks great!! Aww just ignore them...for now, of coourse I cilor mine, so much for ignoring eh?

 

Blogger aims said ... (8:30 AM) : 

Hey sweetie! Love the new do! Eh, what's few gray hairs? I feel I earned mine, I'll sport them proudly for a while, then I plan to color them. LOL!

xoxoxo
Love,
Mia

 

Blogger Gordy said ... (5:28 PM) : 

Pffft. Gray hair.

At least you still have lots.

And you still are beautiful.

So there. Nyah.

 

post a comment