Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Random Blog Journey-2-Peace: Creative Upswing

    Trish Monaco.
    singer. songwriter.
    dog walker.
    human. living.
    loving. laughing.
    in Los Angeles

headshot3web

Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Creative Upswing

Whoa. I feel good. Lots of creativity around me - coming from within too. Very inspiring.

I'm editing PBX's project. I'm learning more and more as I go along. I love it. I want editing software at home so I can spend every waking hour obsessing over the perfect take, cut, shot, angle, whatever.

I know me. This will last as long as it lasts and I'll walk away with more knowledge than I started with. I love learning. I'm a true Gemini - we know a little about a lot of things.

I can tell I'm on a major creative upswing.

I posted signs at the school of music. I'm looking for musicians to play with me - gigs and recording.

The days fly by. I swear, it feels like all I do is get up and go to bed. There's so much happening during the day - not enough hours to get everything done. Netflix? Cable TV? Who has time?

Dog work is slowly picking up too. Don't want to jinx it so I won't mention more yet.

Speaking of ... gotta run. It's dogpark time.

peace all

Comments on "Creative Upswing"

 

Blogger Robbie said ... (10:25 PM) : 

I was listening to my MP3 player today and one of your songs (Obsession, I think is the name.) came on. It made me think how much I miss hearing your music. When, oh when, will you record more -- please. :-)

P.S. This is what I saw: hajswopm

But, apparently I saw wrong. Could they make it a little easier?!?

 

Blogger tiny dancer said ... (10:28 AM) : 

YAH!!!! MUSIC FROM MONACO!

I have a friend who is in editing. MAC is the way to go evidentally, for editing equip. & software. 2 MACs are even better, one to watch, one to work as you watch.

My oldest mentioned something the other day about being a dog trainer...We were watching Cesar Moran. I thought of you.

 

post a comment