Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Random Blog Journey-2-Peace: Me-time

    Trish Monaco.
    singer. songwriter.
    dog walker.
    human. living.
    loving. laughing.
    in Los Angeles

headshot3web

Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Me-time

A weekend alone. All alone. Well, sort of. It's me and the dogs this weekend.

My first weekend alone since Christmas. My first weekend alone in this apartment. I almost don't know what to do with myself. Nothing scheduled. Nothing planned.

I remember a long period of time when this was the perfect weekend - every weekend. That was before these busy creative weekends. Though I'm not sure how to spend my time, I was awake at 6:00 this morning thankful that I wasn't on set, gearing to work for twelve hours. As much as I loved that work, I'm ready to rest. I'll get back to it soon. I know it. I feel it. But this morning, I went back to bed till noon.

So what else did I do today? Washed dishes, walked the dogs, slept even more, ate frozen yogurt, read a few blogs, uploaded music onto the computer and watched three episodes of Law & Order: SVU, back to back. Ahhh, good times.

At some point this weekend I need to clean the apartment and change lightbulbs in the kitchen. I hardly know where any of my things are, so I'd like to organize my closets, shelves, desk, etc. But we'll see. For now, I think I'll go back to bed with Will & Grace.

Comments on "Me-time"

 

Blogger Becky said ... (11:55 AM) : 

This weekend was a good one...full of loads of sleep. Good times indeed. LOL

 

Blogger Heather said ... (2:13 PM) : 

It sounds like a blissfully wonderful weekend, hon! And I'm glad that you got some "Trish" time :) Hugs to you & Hunny!

 

Blogger Judith HeartSong said ... (11:35 AM) : 

take good care of you my friend. Downtime is so precious.

 

Blogger gigi said ... (1:42 PM) : 

Some sweet Hunny and you alone time ~ the right time for some much-needed rest, relaxation and reflection. Sounds perfect to me. Well, except for all that L&O SVU... :)

Question:How many Trishes does it take to change a light bulb?

Answer: 3 ~ 1 to change the bulb, 1 to take a nap, and 1 to blog the experience.

And the bulb has to really want to change... xxoo ;D

 

post a comment