Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Random Blog Journey-2-Peace: Looking forward to sleeping in

    Trish Monaco.
    singer. songwriter.
    dog walker.
    human. living.
    loving. laughing.
    in Los Angeles

headshot3web

Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Looking forward to sleeping in


Where to begin...

We're finished with all four weekends of scheduled shooting. There's still much work to be done. But I'm happy and looking forward to sleeping in on Saturday. My body still wakes up between 4 and 5 AM. And many days I still have to be up by 6AM. But I have no plans to set the alarm for Saturday morning.

There are more projects and other responsibilities I've signed up for in the coming weeks. I'm really liking this. I feel like a student (without any of the 'real' responsibilities).

It hasn't quite hit me yet that I potentially have a full weekend day ahead of me, with nothing scheduled. Well, except for maybe food shopping, laundry, house cleaning, and oh yeah, unpacking. I moved in here over a month ago and I still don't know where everything is. In boxes on top of shelves too high for me to reach. Now I completely understand why Paula hadn't hung any of her wall art till the end of last semester. There's just no time for things like that.

I'm looking forward to watching a full DVD before crashing into a restless slumber for a few hours without having to jump up and start another fifteen hour day. But I'm also looking forward to the next project. I have the drive, the energy, the desire to create and be involved. This is the time to jump on it.

Dog walking had been very slow all through February. It was perfect for my schedule. Yesterday was a great dogpark day. Muddy and chilly. It was fun to be present enough to enjoy the dogs again. I'd been so tired that I'm afraid they were only getting half of my energy. It's time to rebuild the business again.

Either that or get a job in production.

Options and opportunities are presenting themselves all over the place. I just never know what will happen. I'm open. As long as I can pay my bills and eat and enjoy my work, I am happy. Well, that and I really enjoy the people I've been working with. That makes a huge difference in my performance - and my attitude.

* * *

I started writing this yesterday and got too busy to finish. I woke up a little anxious today. Slightly worried about dog business - and well, finances. We know how that goes. But I'm on it. I have today to make calls.

Comments on "Looking forward to sleeping in"

 

Blogger Coy said ... (6:54 PM) : 

Wow Trish ... how things have changed in your life since the last time I was here.

Oh and, hi Hunny Bunny Boo ...

*** Coy ***

 

Blogger Kristeena said ... (9:03 AM) : 

She looks so comfy!!!

Its so good hearing from you, especially since you sound so happy, and busy, and like you're having a blast.

Makes me smile.

hugs
=) kris

 

Blogger jennifer said ... (9:08 AM) : 

Enjoy that no-obligation day. LOL

Oooooo, little Hunny always makes me smile.

 

Blogger Sharky said ... (10:02 AM) : 

wow...I don't even know what's going on anymore. geesh. so out of the loop now.
I am spinning my own wheels over here, so what can ya do about it?
nothing.
take care, freee :)

 

post a comment