Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Random Blog Journey-2-Peace: A Smashing Success

    Trish Monaco.
    singer. songwriter.
    dog walker.
    human. living.
    loving. laughing.
    in Los Angeles

headshot3web

Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

A Smashing Success

We spent a few hours on Sunday removing the last of my belongings from the former apartment. No matter how much I downsize and thin out every time I move, I still have too much stuff. I'm determined to get rid of more. I am in no mood for a yard sale. We put a few items outside for the taking - shelves, household items, clothing, etc. Everything is gone. Still there are piles of piles that need sorting (and hopefully tossing). But so far, we're doing great in the new place.
I know, the big question: What did we do with that couch? I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.
BEFORE
With a little help from good friends...

AFTER


With very little help from me.

Comments on "A Smashing Success"

 

Blogger IndigoSunMoon said ... (9:47 PM) : 

Well, I can definitely say that that couch is toast. LOL
Connie

 

Blogger Heather said ... (12:41 AM) : 

OMGosh! Did you tear it all apart?
Have fun in your new place! I hope it's all you want & more!

 

Blogger aims said ... (6:08 AM) : 

Oh my goodness! I was NOT expecting that! .. Nor was I expecting the move. I've been away for too long.

hugs!
Mia

 

Blogger Judith HeartSong said ... (10:47 AM) : 

ummmm.... was the couch put-back-togetherable????
Girl power!!!!

 

Blogger Becky said ... (1:31 PM) : 

Wow...I honestly applaud your ability to shed yourself of the material and not form unhealthy attachment to "stuff". I don't think I could have done that to that pretty couch. I probably would have tried ropes and lowering it from the window or something. LOL! I have a basement full of furniture I don't need or use. *sigh* Why can't I just make that call to Goodwill? Why? :-)

 

Blogger Steven said ... (10:07 PM) : 

OMG! You committed couchicide and then posed with the body. Too funny.

 

Blogger gigi said ... (12:43 PM) : 

'Couchicide'! HA! ;D

All any good moving crew needs is a couple of babes with hammers and a supervisor who knows how to...vogue! :)

 

Blogger Jod{i} said ... (3:25 PM) : 

LOL@Steve!
I face this moving dilemma as well...So much to free myself of, I just need to let go of papers that have no real significance...
It is just stuff right?
You've inspired me! Enjoy the new digs!

 

post a comment