Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Random Blog Journey-2-Peace: On Set

    Trish Monaco.
    singer. songwriter.
    dog walker.
    human. living.
    loving. laughing.
    in Los Angeles

headshot3web

Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

On Set

Ahhhh the glamorous life of movie-making!

Only the best for the body




High class bathrooms



5-star hotel accommodations




But seriously ... this is one of my favorite shots of our director and one of the DPs (director of photography). I love these people.




Not much has changed since my last post - except that I'm even more busy than I was two weeks ago. We shoot in a different location every time - all over the county. Keeps things fresh I suppose. Even though my heels throb, my shins ache, my head splits, my eyes cross, I've been fighting a cold all month and I haven't had a decent night's sleep since last month, I'm still loving this whole movie-making process.

At home, we have free HBO and Cinemax (or something) and I haven't had a chance to explore any of it. I don't even know how to use the digital cable box. There's a new season of Survivor I've been missing. The only way I know the date is because of all the paperwork I need to keep up with for the movie. I still don't have coffee donations for the weekend yet. We're still looking for extras for Monday's shoot. And I just confirmed Hunny and Piper care for Monday late afternoon. (thanks Danielle!)

We have two more weekends of scheduled filming. Not including any pick-ups that may (will) be needed. After that, it goes to the editors (also people I adore) and then it's out of our hands.

There's no way to express how much I'm learning. About film making and about life. Never a dull moment around here anymore.

Comments on "On Set"

 

Blogger gigi said ... (1:21 PM) : 

OMG ~ are you peeing in a cage for the love of -- no wonder your heels are sore! Living on water, coffee; going to the bathroom in zoo enclosures...well, at least they're paying you well. ;D

Seriously, I'm jealous...this all sounds so exciting! The experience you're getting and the contacts you're making will be invaluable in the future.

I'm also jealous about Hunny. Who will help me chase lizards now...? ;(

 

Blogger Peachy said ... (5:51 AM) : 

This sounds like a totally cool experience! Loving the pictures...

 

Blogger tiny dancer said ... (11:56 AM) : 

This sounds GREAT!!!!And I'm glad you're truly cherishing it.

 

Blogger Judith HeartSong said ... (6:57 PM) : 

My GOD. You are missing Survivor? We may need to schedule an intervention. Busy and good things in your life.... I feel LIFE force here!!!

 

Blogger The Boisverts said ... (1:48 PM) : 

I'm so thrilled for you, Trish! And I would LOVE to be doing what you're doing... the acting bug must run in the family. My next "acting bit" is only a 3 part, 20 minute-a piece sketch at an upcoming women's retreat, and even THAT jazzes me up! I can't imagine how fun it must be on an actual set! Enjoy these times, and take care of yourself!

 

Blogger tiny dancer said ... (9:23 AM) : 

Just your nagging fellow blogger reminding you that it has been 12 days since your last post...we aren't having any contests here...you win!

I just miss you is all...xo

 

post a comment