Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Random Blog Journey-2-Peace: Life Today

    Trish Monaco.
    singer. songwriter.
    dog walker.
    human. living.
    loving. laughing.
    in Los Angeles

headshot3web

Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Life Today


No Judi, the couch is not put back togetherable. We tossed it. I was afraid of trying to chuck it out the window and cause more damage than necessary. However, demolishing it made for a great stress release.

It was me, Robbie, Gigi and my new roommate Paula. You know, Piper's momma. Hunny and Piper absolutely love living together. Hunny adores Paula. And I know the love is mutual. I've never seen Hunny like this with anyone other than me. I might be a bit jealous. But then again, Piper chooses to sleep with me at night. So there's enough love to go around.

So I had this moment today. A moment I'm familiar with. Wondering about me, my life, my passion for life, my purpose in life. You know how that goes. I get into a deep slump that's difficult to come out of. I'm learning that I do eventually come out. But when I'm in it, it feels so real and takes over. I forget everything I know about spirit and love. Crazy how that is sometimes. Not very comfortable. I think I came to an understanding that I'm passionate about what I'm doing in the current moment. And instead of fighting that, I need to go with it.

It's good that the move happened when it did because every weekend in February is booked with filming. This weekend will be our first scheduled 12-hour day. It will take us at least 45 minutes to drive there. I'm picking up the donated coffee on the way (thank you 'bucks!), and I have to be first to arrive on set. Call time is 6 AM. That's right. The first 6:00 in a day.

Yeah so, the film industry is not all glamorous as it may seem. Even the actors have an early call time. But I'm still looking forward to it. We'll see how I hold out - especially filming two days in a row in the same location, at the same ghastly early times.

Hmm...I wonder, if it's the job of the 2nd AD to keep everyone calm and happy, who's job is it to keep the 2nd AD calm and happy? Two words: coffee and chocolate!

Comments on "Life Today"

 

Blogger jennifer said ... (5:44 AM) : 

Hunny is now living with Piper? Oh crap. How do I break this news to Walter?

Good luck with the new settlement! And good deconstruction job on that sofa.

 

Blogger Robbie said ... (6:08 AM) : 

Aw...if I end up coming up that way over the weekend, I'll bring you chocolate and coffee.

Remember: Have fun!

LMAO at Jennifer's comment. Hunny is such a trollop.

 

Blogger Becky said ... (6:56 AM) : 

New roommate?? ...

[ must resist commenting on the elephant in the room ]

...

 

Blogger Kristeena said ... (1:22 PM) : 

whoa. You lax on reading journals for a week and you get completely lost. So much has happened!!

The couch massacre looks like it was fun as hell. Now I'm contemplating a little couch murder myself. It looks therapeutic.

Hugs, congrats on the new place.

Oh and the dog biting thing - try not to beat yourself up too much over it. Puncture wounds are hard to see, especially when they're covered in fur. Everyone who knows you at all realizes you would have done whatever you could if you'd have known.

Hunny looks so happy, and you sound blissful, and life seems wonderful! I can feel you smiling from here.

hugs
=) kris

 

Blogger gigi said ... (3:47 PM) : 

It sounds exciting. It is exciting. By all means go with it!

I'll be thinking of you at 6:oo am. Oh, wait...no I won't. Unless I'm dreaming... (hehehehe... ;)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:38 AM) : 

I'll comment on the elephant in the room...

What happened with you and Andi?

 

Blogger tiny dancer said ... (5:21 PM) : 

Just think of it this way...6:00am in Cali is like 9:00am in Indiana...and while you're thinking of it being 9:00 in Indiana...you can think of Mwah and that'll surely put a smile on that adorable little sleepy noggin of yours.

A little belt out of a song or two at the top of your lungs first thing in the morning works wonders too...

 

Anonymous Michelle aka s0ngbird1962@aol.com said ... (10:59 AM) : 

Freee, always something new going on in your life. You sound happy, content now. Not sure how you ever feel stagnant. Come on over and live in my life for awhile, thinking you might suffocate, lol. Don't get me wrong, I like my life....it's the life I've chosen (for now)...but so different.

Andi and you part ways?

 

Blogger Judith HeartSong said ... (5:47 PM) : 

you sound good.... smashing that couch to smithereens must have been fun:):):)

 

Blogger tiny dancer said ... (3:31 PM) : 

Maybe you should re-title this post to say "Life 2 Weeks Ago"...
Just sayin.
You know I love you!

 

post a comment