Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Random Blog Journey-2-Peace: 2006 Accomplishments

    Trish Monaco.
    singer. songwriter.
    dog walker.
    human. living.
    loving. laughing.
    in Los Angeles

headshot3web

Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Friday, January 06, 2006

2006 Accomplishments

Carol said:

It is now day five of the new year and I can see that posting entries is not a priority. just giving you a hard time because I'm bored. no biggie.

I know, it's hard to believe we're almost a full week into the new year and I haven't posted a thing since last year. Sorry Carol.

Let it be known though, that I've gotten more accomplished in 2006 than I did in the last couple of months of 2005. It must be that kind of year again. Whatever that kind of year means.

So, let's see, so far (in addition to day one of the new year)

I got the PeaceMobile detailed through-and-through. It's so nice to drive a clean car -- As clean as it can be, towing a pack of dogs every day.

The PeaceMobile also got its regularly scheduled service. Oil change, new wiper blades, air conditioning filter change and all points checked. I love that I'm keeping up with that.

I gained a new client - 3 days a week.

Plus a new training experiment with an adopted dog. Will work with him once a week for a few weeks.

I cleaned every last towel and blanket from the car after a muddy dogpark day.

I trimmed Hunny's floppy, mudcrusted paws.

We picked up our "new best friends" at the airport.

Celebrated Hunny's eleventh birthday on the 5th.

I've managed to dodge a cold that's been hovering for months. ::knocking wood::

And now I'm preparing to leave town for the weekend. So I'd better wrap this up.

More photos to come. Hope you're all enjoying this wonderful year so far.

~peace~

Comments on "2006 Accomplishments"

 

Blogger tiny dancer said ... (8:08 AM) : 

I love when you refer to mwah! It's like my 60 sec. of fame.

One thing I'm concerned with here...going out of town for the weekend...Hmmm...I do not recall you telling me that you booked a flight to Indiana...but hey, cool, my arms are open, when should I pick you up at the airport?

 

Blogger gigi said ... (2:51 PM) : 

Whoa ~ slow down, girl! Save something for the down days of February! Clean car, shiny guitar and you're even organizing for taxes ~ sheesh! Me, I need a nap. ;)

Enjoy your road trip, and Happy Birthday, Hunny! Aarf.

 

Blogger Becky said ... (1:38 AM) : 

Hope you had a good weekend. :-)

 

Blogger aims said ... (6:53 AM) : 

Hey sweetie, you're doing better than I am! I haven't made my journal a priority at all and I miss it. What a great way to start off a new year! You are upbeat and ready to face a new year! Having nice conversations with our maker is a good way to start things off. I can't remember whether I did that or not ... You know, a "deep" conversation. This reminds me that maybe, I'd better. :-)

Hugs to you and hunny! Love you!
Mia

 

Blogger Judith HeartSong said ... (7:52 AM) : 

be well and happy and wise and silly.... all at once!!!!!

 

Blogger Heather said ... (2:19 PM) : 

Wow, I'm feel way slacker-ish after reading this entry! I'm so jealous of the Peace Mobile's detailing! My little Honda needs it so badly! Maybe this month, I'll do it! I hope you had a great weekend!

 

Blogger Kristeena said ... (6:49 PM) : 

You GO girl...here's to our kick ass 2006. wooohooooo!!!!!

...now how come yours is kicking so much harder than mine? I'm totally stealing your momentum!

=) kris

 

Anonymous Blogrank said ... (8:42 PM) : 

Sounds like you're off to a cracking start this year. I wouldn't worry about posting so much..you'll get stuck into it when you're good and ready!

 

Blogger V said ... (11:43 PM) : 

Happy Birthday, hunny!
V

 

post a comment