Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Random Blog Journey-2-Peace: Ooh That Smell

    Trish Monaco.
    singer. songwriter.
    dog walker.
    human. living.
    loving. laughing.
    in Los Angeles

headshot3web

Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Ooh That Smell

I smell like gasoline.

I went to fill my tank today and the gas nozzle popped right out of the tank, flung up and poured gas all over me. I stood there like a deer in headlights. Luckily I only had two more dogs to drop off and I was almost home.

I've showered.

Still, gas is all I can smell.

Is this anything like being skunked? Do I have to do some kind of tomato or vinegar bath to get rid of the scent?

Clearly not one of my better days.

Comments on "Ooh That Smell"

 

Anonymous Lisa said ... (6:34 PM) : 

oh, I've done that myself. I sort of like the smell of gasoline, but not constantly. Hope you start to smell better:) http://journals.aol.com/thewritingbug/andanotherthing/

 

Blogger Steven said ... (8:57 PM) : 

There is something about gasoline and the rubber on tennis shoes. The soles. Dish washing soap oughta take care of it.

 

Blogger The BluDragoness said ... (9:17 AM) : 

Can't say thats ever happened to me (knock on wood). Hope you can fix that smell. Have a merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

The BluDragoness

 

Blogger Sharky said ... (2:35 PM) : 

don't know how to remove the smell of gasoline...I just know that lighting a match isn't a good idea. haha.

take a nice long perfumed bath. sounds good, right? :)

 

Blogger V said ... (10:15 PM) : 

Yikes!
Happy Holidays, Trish & Hunny.
V

 

Anonymous clarity4today said ... (7:25 PM) : 

Just don't be around any smokers, all right? Sorry you had a bad day.
Donna

 

post a comment