Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Random Blog Journey-2-Peace: Monaco Music - O HOLY NIGHT

    Trish Monaco.
    singer. songwriter.
    dog walker.
    human. living.
    loving. laughing.
    in Los Angeles

headshot3web

Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Friday, December 02, 2005

Monaco Music - O HOLY NIGHT

This entry was inspired by our friend Vivian who has decided to join us here at blogger and enjoy the season, rather than letting a little corporation like ::ahem:: get the best of her. I second that emotion! Viva La Vivi-Land!

So...

It's that time of year again, when we break out all the holiday decorations and fantasize wildly of happy children and empty shopping malls. My total sum of Christmas decorations consists of the following:

1 Santa hat
1 tree ornament (gift from Andi last year)
8 sets of string lights (used year-round)
1 missing Andy Williams Christmas album (my favorite)
2 missing Amy Grant Christmas cassette tapes
1 Kitaro Christmas CD (gotta be here somewhere)

and this:

1 Trish Monaco recording of O HOLY NIGHT from Christmas 2003

There's a slight chance there will be another holiday song recorded this year. I'm hoping. But no promises. An elf can only do so much.

Happy Holidays to Vivian and all of our friends from J-Land and beyond.

Comments on "Monaco Music - O HOLY NIGHT"

 

Blogger Auntie Lyn said ... (8:36 PM) : 

Thank you for that Trish, it's always been one of my favorites. I'm almost getting into the Spirit of the season.
Blessings,
Auntie Lyn

 

Blogger jennifer said ... (5:00 AM) : 

Well, Trish, if you can't find Andy, he's here with me. Just let me know which tracks you want!

O Holy Night is my absolute favorite.

 

Blogger Heather said ... (6:10 AM) : 

Thank you so much for this!!! O Holy Night is my absolute favorite Christmas song! You sung it beautifully!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:58 AM) : 

Hiya Freee : ) I remember when you recorded this, you did it as a Christmas present for Slo.... Wonder what ever happened to her. Guess that's what I hate about this place, that people can just disappear....(LOL, wish it were that easy for those freakin' banners!) Anyways, so glad to see you post this song again, it's just beautiful & one of my all time fav's too. Michelle aka s0ngbird

 

Blogger Gator said ... (6:51 AM) : 

:::::::::sigh::::::::::::
amazing, trish.
thanks for a bit of peace this morning. you freakin' rock. isn't christmas wonderful???
christie

 

Blogger aims said ... (7:03 AM) : 

I still have this from when you sent it to me in 2003. :-) I love it. My favorite Christmas song. Let me know if you record one this year.
Love you ~
Mia

 

Blogger The Boisverts said ... (10:44 AM) : 

Nicely sung, Trish. My favorite Christmas song I think... hearing your voice singing it gave me goosebumps!
Hope your season is a blessed one.

 

Blogger Judith HeartSong said ... (4:59 AM) : 

oh, very very very nice. Beautiful!

 

Blogger Sharky said ... (9:03 AM) : 

well, I get to hear it in intermittant breaks, but that's fine...I get the idea. sounds great, one of my favorite chirstmas songs.
I love Amy Grant christmas music! I have her 'White Christmas' CD. Good stuff!

 

Blogger Sharky said ... (9:05 AM) : 

LOL! sorry....I didn't sound very excited about your song, I was! just didn't use the !!!'s - sorry :)

happy holidays!

 

Blogger Vivian said ... (12:49 AM) : 

{{{{{Trish}}}}},
My favorite for sure!!! And on a wintry night like tonight, I'm enjoying it even more!! Merry Christmas....and please send some warmth from the California sunshine....it's truly a frozen tundra around here today!

 

Blogger V said ... (4:07 AM) : 

I`ve always loved the feelings that you are able to express in your music.
I think because the lyric is so familiar I was able to hear your instrument. Wow! O Holy Night was a piece of cake!
Wonderful!
V

 

post a comment