Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Random Blog Journey-2-Peace: What's new pussycat?

    Trish Monaco.
    singer. songwriter.
    dog walker.
    human. living.
    loving. laughing.
    in Los Angeles

headshot3web

Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

What's new pussycat?

Still working on the new digs (this blog). It's coming along. I want to mention a few points of interest:


New sidebar stuff

1. Subscribe to this blog. Never miss a note from me. You will get new entries in your email once a day.

2. Fun with polls. Just playing. Thought it might be cool to get a little interaction going on in here. Don't forget to vote.

3. Links-a-lot. If you would like to be considered for linkage, send me an email with your link. Tell me a little about yourself and your blog/site. I intend to promote fellow taverners (bloggers) as usual. Equally, if there's someone else's link you think should be on my sidebar, send it along and tell me why.

4. Right now J2P's archives are listed from earliest to latest. If you know how to reorder the archives list (latest to earliest), please let me know.


General note

If you happen to notice any glitches in the site, please report them to the managment (me). We (I) strive for excellence on this journey.


Coming Soon

Layout and General
Blogroll
Flickr link
Quotes
Calendar
Left/right sidebars
Past journal entries since 09/03
Graphic heading/logo

Fun, Games & Features
My Doggone Life
Colaborative songwriting
Journey through Blogosphere (spreading our wings)
Dogpark Superstars
Monaco Music

Comments on "What's new pussycat?"

 

Blogger Steven said ... (8:49 PM) : 

It's starting to feel like home around here. I don't see any glitches. Sidebar looks great!

 

Blogger Becky said ... (12:19 AM) : 

Love that Flickr thingy! It's on my list of things to get too. LOL

 

Blogger Kathleen said ... (6:58 AM) : 

wow! thats a lot going on!
I'll be back to check up on you!
Kathleen

 

Blogger V said ... (10:36 AM) : 

Wow! What plans you have!!
Lookin` good!
V

 

Blogger Judith HeartSong said ... (1:24 PM) : 

looks wonderful.... has anybody figured out how/where to find any centralized listing of blogspot journals.... or is searching by keyword here the only choice?

I feel like I am just coming out of a coma.

 

Blogger gigi said ... (2:02 PM) : 

Yeah ~ what is up with the archive order? Mine too. I don't like it.

But the place looks fab!.

I voted! (Both legs at the same time...I levitate). :)

 

Blogger AlbGlinka said ... (6:56 PM) : 

I'm with Judi-- I feel a tad comatose in this BlogspotWorld!

But you: I am impressed! :-)

at least I figured out how to do THIS. (thanx to Robbie!)

--Albert

 

Blogger Sie said ... (7:50 PM) : 

When you find a calendar, let us all know where! Thanks! In the meantime, it's looking very homey here.

 

Blogger Rabbit said ... (5:49 AM) : 

Wow, you really know how to make your blog your own. I was excited when I figured out how to mess with the colors.

 

post a comment