Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Random Blog Journey-2-Peace: Slowly But Surely

    Trish Monaco.
    singer. songwriter.
    dog walker.
    human. living.
    loving. laughing.
    in Los Angeles

headshot3web

Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Slowly But Surely

With the recent uproar in the AOL Journals Community, I'm spending more time over here, building my new home. I'm not ready to move out of my AOL Journal just yet, but I am supporting the community by boycotting our journals until AOL hears from its members. For more info, perhaps I will post links later. For now, I'm building.

peace.

Comments on "Slowly But Surely"

 

Blogger Steven said ... (5:25 PM) : 

Looking good here. Nice colors!
I'm not willing to trash my Journal yet either. But I've made my last update there until something changes.

I'm somewhat envious of the pre-made blogger templates. I'm wrestling with my homemade one that I did not intend to use as my main blog. Lots of things to change and learn over here.

I've got you added to bloglines so I can follow along!

 

Anonymous sunflowerkat said ... (4:00 AM) : 

Welcome to your new space. Gee...you've done a LOT of moving this year!
:)

I'm tying to get set up here as well....but I want to bring my old J with me. It's going to take some time....

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:08 AM) : 

Well, howdy. Nice site you have going here. I'm loving it. Looking forward to visiting more often.

I'm hoping that AOL hears us. Our Journals are our home. ~Peachy

 

Anonymous John Needham said ... (7:51 AM) : 

I saw all the uproar over at Scalzi's AOL journal. You've been one of my daily reads for more than a year now.

I'll update my links!

 

post a comment