Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Random Blog Journey-2-Peace: Music, Code, Movies and Hunny

    Trish Monaco.
    singer. songwriter.
    dog walker.
    human. living.
    loving. laughing.
    in Los Angeles

headshot3web

Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Music, Code, Movies and Hunny


Hunny Bunny Boo for you!

I just finished uploading my self-recorded music to my personal website. Something I should've been doing all along. I just didn't realize I had more space on the server. Uhh, I have a lot more space. And I can upgrade at any time.

There's so much to move. Some of it I will keep. Some I will dump. But music and photos will go where I have the most control. The last thing I want to worry about is AOL dumping my entire collection of online photos. They can do that you know. They can, and they do. They can do whatever they want. And we can continue to pay them for it. Or not.

Enough of my bitching. Damn. But really, I have a right and a reason to bitch.

I'm still struggling with that coding glitch in here. I know I'm not the only one. Apparently CSS is very sensitive. Great, just what I need.

During all of this moving stuff, I've resolved to the fact that my newest obsession is coding, programming, html, css, whatever the geek-term is. I'm excited to learn. Consider me a geek-wannabe. I've been saying I want to learn Spanish and French. But now I want to learn this more useful language.

Watched Magnolia last night. Absolutely incredible movie. Turns out I've seen it before. But I didn't know what was going to happen in any scene. It was like a weird deja vu. I still can't remember where or when I first saw it or who I might've been with. It's all a big blur. Made for an exciting three hours. Yes, the movie is three hours long. The easiest three hours of my movie-watching experience. That's a good sign. Thanks to Moksha for the suggestion. Good call.

In addition to playing (coding, updating) in here, today will be spent shopping for Thanksgiving preparations and going to see Harry Potter. Very exciting, I assure you.

"Andi B" left a comment asking about my email address. I'm not having trouble receiving email but if you're having trouble reaching me, try trish(at)trishmonaco(dot)com. I'm not yet comfortable posting a link for email. Internet spam and all. Gimme time to figure out a good way around it.

Until later. peace.

Comments on "Music, Code, Movies and Hunny"

 

Blogger Sharky said ... (1:45 PM) : 

Hey trish!
I can't believe I never pimped "Magnolia" before. I watched it last year, and was telling everyone how wonderful the movie was and how they should see it....great movie! Glad you got to see it...again. :P

enjoy learning code, not sure I want to, but I agree, it is interesting.
take care
xo

 

Blogger Judith HeartSong said ... (3:42 PM) : 

hmmmmm.... I will have to check the movie out:) So glad you are here. judi

 

Blogger The BluDragoness said ... (3:46 PM) : 

I've never watched "Magnolia". I'll have to check it out.

Coding is sooo much fun. It's one of the frustrating things that doesn't frustrate me. LOL. I finally decoded the code and got my blog out of the disaster it got itself into, or maybe I did that. LOL

Ciao,

The BluDragoness

 

Blogger gigi said ... (4:07 PM) : 

Shit. I can't even find my bloglines. How do I find my bloglines again? I swear I am an idiot. I'm turning in my computer for a flock of sheep and a butter churn.

And then I'll lose my sheep.... :(

 

Blogger gigi said ... (4:09 PM) : 

And what is up with my face now? I look drunk... ;)

 

Blogger alh said ... (10:09 PM) : 

i'm still messing w/my site. i don't know if i'm going to transfer everything from old to new.

i'm excited to try new things, but i don't know if i can survive the learning!!! -=)

 

Blogger V said ... (7:58 AM) : 

Woo Hoo! The puppy!!!!!!!!!!!
And music`s comin`!!!
V

 

Blogger jennifer said ... (11:16 AM) : 

HUNNY!!!! Oh. Hi Trish.

 

Blogger Peachy said ... (8:45 PM) : 

Call me weird, but I'm learning html as well. And I'm actually excited about that. Does this mean we're growing up or growing geek? Does it really matter?

That pic of Hunny is just too precious.

I'm in the process of coding in my links on my page. You'll be there by tomorrow!

 

post a comment