Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Random Blog Journey-2-Peace: Monaco Music - Free

    Trish Monaco.
    singer. songwriter.
    dog walker.
    human. living.
    loving. laughing.
    in Los Angeles

headshot3web

Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Monaco Music - Free

Though this song was written five years ago, it applies to every moment of every day. It's about finding strength in one's own reflection (finding a friend in the self) to know everything is always okay, even when it's not. singer/songwriter

Nothing fancy. Just guitar and vocals. Very simple. Very raw. Very true. (and seemingly very quick load time) Los Angeles

FREE

yesterday I cried
and I became
so paralyzed
I couldn't see

today I realize
that it came
much to my surprise
how could that be

when I try
I try
to be free
from the demons
free
from my wounded soul

yesterday I reached out
to a friend I never knew
was always there

today I preach about
my new found faith
I never knew
that I could care (so much)

when I try
I try
to be free
from the demons
free
from my wounded soul

when I try
I try
to be free
without reason
free
letting go of all control
free
for all seasons
free
letting go of what I know
free


© 2005 Trish Monaco Music

all rights reserved

Comments on "Monaco Music - Free"

 

post a comment