Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Random Blog Journey-2-Peace: Welcome!

    Trish Monaco.
    singer. songwriter.
    dog walker.
    human. living.
    loving. laughing.
    in Los Angeles

headshot3web

Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Welcome!

Hi folks. Either you've linked here via a comment I left in someone else's blogger-blog, or you've done a general keyword search, or you've tripped and fallen into the rabbit hole (there are no mistakes), or you're really looking for me.

Well, I'm not here - yet.
~
You can find me here. ~

Comments on "Welcome!"

 

Blogger Robbie said ... (9:20 PM) : 

Hey! You might want to delete the comment spam. LOL! By the way, you can put your AOL journal as the website link so when people click on your bio because you left a comment they can go directly to your AOL journal instead of here. But, I'm hoping my magical powers will sway you to join the light over here on Blogger.

 

Anonymous The BluDragoness said ... (5:14 AM) : 

Hey Trish. Glad to see you've found some peace. I found a little too. I moved to the UK AOL Blog, but blogspot looks pretty cool. I thinks I may just have to join you.

The BluDragoness

 

post a comment